2021 Elections Information
Learn more about the 2021 Annapolis Elections
The City of Annapolis Board of Supervisors of Elections, in cooperation with the Anne Arundel County Board of Elections, will provide all eligible citizens of Annapolis convenient access to voter registration; to provide all registered voters accessible locations in which they may exercise their right to vote; to ensure uniformity of election practices; to promote fair and equitable elections, and to maintain registration records, and other election-related data accurately in a form that is accessible to the public.
In 2021, City of Annapolis Residents who are qualified to vote may vote for a Mayor and an Alderperson to represent their Ward.
The Primary Election: Tuesday, September 21, 2021
The General Election: Tuesday, November 2, 2021
Voting hours: 7 am - 8 pm
The Polling Places: to be posted June 16, 2021
To gain information about a specific City Code, visit the City Code and The Charter and type your request in the search option.
- City Charter Article II Election of Mayor ad Aldermen
- City Code Title 4 Elections
For more info contact the Board of Supervisors of Elections Office from 9 am to 4 pm.
- 2020 Annual Financial Disclosure Statement for Elected Officials & Candidates for Elected Ofc (PDF)
- Addendum to Affidavit of Candidate and Treasurer 2021 (PDF)
- Campaign Fund Report (PDF)
- Certificate of Candidacy 2021 (PDF)
- Certificate of Withdrawal (PDF)
- Challengers and Watchers Certificate (PDF)
- Indigent Candidate Petition (PDF)
- Nomination by Petition (PDF)
- Resignation Replacement and Acceptance of Officer (PDF)
These are just samples. The actual forms coming soon.
Election Turnout Reports
2021 Municipal Election Information will be provided when available