Who will pay for my medical expenses?
A rape or sexual assault victim shall be examined without charge and the hospital and physician are entitled to be paid by the Department of Health. You or your insurance company will be responsible for any other medical treatment you receive. You may be eligible for compensation for expenses not covered by insurance. (See the Criminal Injuries Compensation Board)

Show All Answers

1. Who will pay for my medical expenses?
2. Is there mandatory testing of the offender for the HIV virus?
3. How much of my personal history will be made public in a trial?