How do I file a complaint?
The commission’s Complaints Committee will consider complaints and make a recommendation to the commission. The commission will discuss the complaint at its next meeting. To file a complaint, contact the Human Relations Commission at 410-263-7998 or complete and return the human relations formal complaint form (PDF).

Show All Answers

1. What is the Annapolis Human Relations Commission?
2. What does the Commission do?
3. What kinds of discrimination can the commission investigate?
4. How does the Commission handle a complaint of discrimination?
5. How do I file a complaint?
6. Can I attend meetings of the Commission?