PMRC is open at 50% capacity daily from 6 am to 6 pm. Upon entrance to PMRC, all persons must comply with the following:
- receive a temperature check upon entry
- complete a brief questionnaire
- wear a face covering or mask at all times while in the building (the only exception to remove a face covering or mask is when people are actively playing basketball during an officially organized program)
- must bring your own exercise mat (fitness classes, cardio room, weight room, track)
- must bring your own water bottle (use the refillable water station by the restrooms upstairs)
PMRC is disinfected throughout the day. This includes exercise equipment, the indoor track, meeting rooms, common areas and restrooms. While at PMRC, we ask that you remain 6’ apart from others to maintain physical distancing. At this time, the maximum number of people allowed in one area indoors is 20.
Additional hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility. The following are closed and/or not offered right now:
- Kidz Zone Babysitting
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Personal Training
We are now renting gym courts for sports at PMRC for after hours on weeknights and weekends.
Please contact LaKeisha Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org
for information on availability and pricing. Some fitness classes are held IN PERSON at the “Pip” Moyer Recreation Center
(virtual classes continue as well.) Please review the schedule
. For IN PERSON classes at PMRC, you must wear a mask at all times. Each class is limited to 9 participants (10 maximum to include the instructor.) We have KN95 masks!
If you forget your face covering when you arrive at PMRC, we have your solutions! We have KN95 masks available for purchase in one of the front lobby vending machines at PMRC. Cost is $1.75 with cash and $1.85 with credit card.
If you have a question about your PMRC membership, please email Melissa Brown at email@example.com.