Winter Hours are daily from 6 am to 6 pm. Upon entrance to PMRC, all persons must comply with the following:
• receive a temperature check upon entry
• complete a brief questionnaire
• wear a face covering or mask at all times
• The Annapolis Recreation and Parks Department (ARPD) advises that you do not use our facilities if you are not able to maintain a face covering. Use of the facility without a face covering is prohibited until the Anne Arundel County Health Department issues new or additional guidance. This is accordance with Anne Arundel County Executive Order #39 – Restating and Clarifying Certain Restrictions.
PMRC is disinfected throughout the day. This includes exercise equipment, the indoor track, meeting rooms, common areas and restrooms. While at PMRC, we ask that you remain 6’ apart from others to maintain physical distancing. At this time, the maximum number of people allowed in one area indoors is 10. Additional hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility. Due to health safety in regards to COVID-19, you must bring your own mat to work out at PMRC.
The following are closed and/or canceled right now:
• Indoor courts are unavailable (sports are suspended at this time)
• Kidz Zone Babysitting
• Rock Climbing Wall
• Jogging/Running on the Indoor Track (only walking is permitted at this time)
• Fitness Classes – join them virtually
• Personal Training
We offer fitness classes virtually each week! (All in-person fitness classes and personal training sessions at PMRC are canceled indefinitely.)Forgot your mask?
No worries! We have KN95 masks available for purchase in one of the front lobby vending machines at PMRC. Cost is $1.75 with cash and $1.85 with credit card.
We are not allowing rentals at this time. This includes meetings, and this applies to all types of organizational gatherings.
If you have a question about your PMRC membership, please email Melissa Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org