Fitness Class Schedule – updated outdoor fitness classes are underway! Please bookmark this page to view the Fitness Class Schedule online. We have transitioned to this model.
Outdoor fitness classes held on the outdoor basketball courts at PMRC:
Please check in at the Front Desk inside before coming to class.
- Tuesdays, 8 – 8:45 am, Boot Camp, led by Stacey Oliff
- Tuesdays, 9 – 10 am, Groove Ride, led by John Clifford
- Tuesdays, 11 am – 12 pm, Yogilates, led by Aimee Seal
- Thursdays, 11:30 am – 12:30 pm, Cardio Lunch Break, led by Leandra Parkinson
- Fridays, 9 – 10 am, Groove Ride, led by John Clifford
As for indoor classes, there are limited spaces for outdoor classes as well. You will receive a space number from the Front Desk that you need to present to the instructor. Thank you for your cooperation.
Want to learn more about Pliates? Check out this info flyer
and try out the Beginner Pilates class on Thursdays at 8:15 am!
Forgot your mask? No worries!
We have KN95 masks available for purchase in one of the front lobby vending machines at PMRC. Cost is $1.75 with cash and $1.85 with credit card.
PMRC is open daily from 8 am to 8 pm each day. Upon entrance to PMRC, all persons must comply with the following:
- receive a temperature check upon entry
- complete a brief questionnaire
- wear a face covering or mask at all times except while exercising
PMRC is disinfected throughout the day. This includes exercise equipment, the indoor track, meeting rooms, common areas and restrooms. While at PMRC, we ask that you remain 6’ apart from others to maintain physical distancing. Additional hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the facility. The following are closed and/or not available right now:
- No open play, pick up or organized play for indoor basketball
- Kidz Zone babysitting is closed
- Rock Climbing Wall is closed
All PMRC memberships were extended the amount of time PMRC was closed in the spring. Memberships are not refunded as outlined in the membership packet and in the wavier that you signed when you registered. The extension of your membership serves as the credit of time lost during the COVID-19 shutdown. Therefore, all memberships reactivated Thursday, June 25, 2020. If you have any questions or concerns, please email Melissa Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rentals at this time are assigned only to government agencies, non-profit organizations, for-profit organizations and other types of organizational meetings. Please note that PMRC is open at 50% capacity and therefore meeting attendance must be reduced to abide by that allowance. We are not renting rooms for birthday, holiday, anniversary, family and/or graduation celebrations at this time