On Friday, March 13, 2020 at 12 noon, Mayor Gavin Buckley stated that the “Pip” Moyer Recreation Center and Stanton Community Center are both closed to the public effective 6 pm on Friday, March 13, 2020. (To note, this is an update from what was previously stated.)
If you have questions concerning the following:
- Memberships – PMRC memberships will be extended the amount of time the facility is closed.
- If closed for two weeks, memberships will be extended for two weeks.
- Programs – Current programs will be extended for the time that they are not held. Refunds will be issued should an updated schedule not comply with the customer.
- Rentals – Rentals can be assigned to new dates once the facility re-opens. If scheduling does not permit, refunds will be issued.
- Child Care – Anne Arundel County Public Schools are closed March 16-27, 2020, therefore before and after school child care is not operating during this time.
- Child Care fees will be prorated.
- Athletic Fields – All permitted activities on City fields are suspended until further notice.
Thank you for your patience during this time. Please refer to the City of Annapolis website or the Annapolis Recreation and Parks homepage for the most up-to-date information.
Director, Annapolis Recreation and Parks