Read the winter 2020 program guide
and the spring 2020 program guide
. Sign up for programs!
Registering for Programs:
- New Program Registration and payments must be done in person at the “Pip” Moyer Recreation Center (PMRC). You MUST bring a valid ID and proof of residency if you live within City of Annapolis limits.
- Already Enrolled Participants may pay for program registration and childcare over the phone using a credit card as long as no paperwork is needed to complete the transaction. You may register online if you’re already enrolled in our software.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email Melissa Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Fall Prevention Seminars
– four-part series held at PMRC! Second one is next week!
Falls are not only painful, debilitating and life altering for the victim, as well as family and friends, they are also costly and unfortunately can be deadly. Don't wait until a fall happens to you or a loved one. Join us for a very important four-part series! These free seminars are for ALL ages and ALL abilities.
Additional information about each seminar is on the ARPD website calendar
by going to each event date listed above. Or, you may go to the event listings on Facebook
. 4th Annual Pass, Pick & Play
– sports equipment donations now being accepted!
In its fourth year, Pass, Pick & Play is an effort that provides children from financially-challenged families in the Annapolis area with free sporting goods. Pass, Pick & Play is a community-wide effort across all youth age groups. The sports equipment donation drive started last Monday, January 27 and goes through Friday, March 6 *unless otherwise noted below
. To drop off gently-used sports equipment, please go to one of the following locations:
• “Pip” Moyer Recreation Center (PMRC)
• The Key School
• Calvary United Methodist Church (*drop-off 2/23-3/22)
• Anne Arundel Medical Center
• Discoveries: The Library at the Mall (*drop-off 2/17-3/6)
The distribution event will be held Saturday, March 28 from 10 am to 1 pm at the "Pip" Moyer Recreation Center. For more information, please contact LaKeisha Simmons at 410-263-7958 or Kim Elek at 410-703-3433. Kids Day In – third event scheduled for Tuesday, March 10
Kids, ages 4-12, will spend their day off from school playing board games, participating in a variety of sports, enjoying the Ballocity™ indoor playground, creating crafts and more! Led by experienced instructors and all activities are supervised. Bring a bag lunch and drink. Must be pre-registered. Held in the “Pip” Moyer Recreation Center Aux Gym from
8 am to 5:30 pm each day.
City of Annapolis Resident $50 / Non-Resident $60
Register with #1708 for Tuesday, March 10
Register with #1709 for Tuesday, April 28 Scholarship Program for all City Residents (youth and adults)
The Annapolis Recreation and Parks Department (ARPD) maintains a Scholarship Fund for youth and adults who are City of Annapolis residents who do not have the financial means to participate in fee-based ARPD recreational programs, memberships and pool passes as long as applicable and approved. (Scholarship funds cannot be used for facility rentals, before/after school child care and “co-sponsored” programs.) Scholarships are awarded by means of account credit, and may or may not cover the entire cost of the program(s). Learn more about the ARPD Scholarship Program
by emailing Jennifer Jennings at email@example.com