April 6-April 11: Virtual Discussion--Community Survey Recheck. About six months ago, we sent out a community survey. Did you had a chance to take it? We have closed the survey now, but you can review the responses we’ve received. What do you think about the results we’ve posted so far? There will be more analysis and another survey coming soon.
- Green Infrastructure - Very important (73%), important (21%), somewhat important (12%), not important (5%)
- Plan for Resilience - strongly agree (74%), agree (20%), disagree (5%)
- Aesthetics and Design - Very important (56%), important (30%), somewhat important (12%), not important (3%)
- Prioritize Transit - strongly agree (45%), agree (40%), disagree (8% )
- Residential Growth - Slow and steady (37%), Slightly reduced (36%), moderate and steady (17%), strong (8%)
Our upcoming meetings tentatively include:
- April 30, 2020: Public meeting, Pip Moyer Recreation Center, 7 pm
- May 27, 2020: Planning Commission and Nitty Gritty Committee. Environment Roundtable Discussion. City Council Chambers, 7 pm.
For questions, contact Sally Nash, email@example.com