Traveling out of state on a sales trip? Flying to a training conference? Apply for Southwest Airlines travel awards!
Runway to Success Powered By Southwest Airlines helps Anne Arundel County small businesses that want to take advantage of business development opportunities outside of Maryland. The Runway to Success Program awards a qualified business two Southwest Airlines one-way travel awards to any SWA destination for the following:
- Exhibit opportunities and sales and marketing meetings
- Employee training classes and conferences
In order to qualify, a company:
- Must be located in Anne Arundel County
- Must be under 100 employees and generate annual revenue of less than $10 million
- Is required to detail their marketing / training goals, travel plans and staff assignments
- Must contact an AAEDC Business Development Associate to begin the application process
- Must not have been awarded travel rewards in a prior year
Anne Arundel Economic Development Corporation has ten pairs of one-way passes to give out to ten businesses by the end of the year.