It is expected to be extremely busy downtown during Commissioning Week, May 22nd through the 26th.
The Hillman Garage is expected to fill by mid-morning each day, along with the 2 hour limited spaces, whether they be metered or in Residential Permit Zones.
Gott’s Court Garage has traditionally filled as we get later into the week on Thursday and Friday.
Visitors are strongly encouraged to park at the Knighton (Corner of Colonial Avenue and West Street) and Park Place (Just off of West Street and Spa Road) Garages and take the Circulator downtown.
- Knighton Garage is 0.7 miles from the Market House
- Park Place Garage is 1 mile from the Market House
- Both locations offer less expensive parking than garages closer to the waterfront and USNA Campus.
- Both are served by the Circulator and information can be found at annapolisparking.com. Track the Circulator via the website or by downloading the App.
- Beginning at 6 p.m. on weekdays and weekends, parking at the State Garage is free. Link to State Garage details at annapolisparking.com: https://annapolisparking.com/parking-locations/calvert-street-garage/