Social Media Hub
Social Media Policy
The purpose of these social media accounts is to share photos, video and information of public interest in the City of Annapolis with our residents, businesses and visitors.
These accounts are monitored periodically and not intended to accept service requests of the City. If you have a service request or statement to make to the City, please do so by contacting the City Staff.
The City’s intent is not to create a public forum, but to maintain a moderated online discussion directly relating to topics posted by the City that is appropriate for all citizens to read.
Please note if you post a comment, the City of Annapolis reserves the right to delete submissions that contain vulgar language, personal attacks of any kind, or comments that are offensive to a person with reasonable sensitivity or target or disparage age, race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sexual preference, handicapped or disabled, genetic information, or status as a veteran or disabled veteran of the U.S. armed forces.
Further, the City of Annapolis also reserves the right to delete comments that:
- are spam or include links to other sites
- are clearly off topic
- advocate illegal activity
- promote or oppose particular services, products, or political organizations and candidates
- infringe on copyrights or trademarks
- would be offensive to community standards of decency
The comments expressed on these sites, other than those posted by the City of Annapolis, do not reflect the opinions and position of the City of Annapolis Government or its officers and employees.
If you have any questions concerning the Social Media Commenting Policy, please email to email@example.com
To enhance responsiveness and transparency, the City of Annapolis is using multiple digital platforms, including social media and TV on demand. Using these tools we inform the community about City events, programs, services, emergencies and more. Please visit us frequently, these channels are in constant update.
City Mobile Apps
- Prepare Me Annapolis Application - Office of Emergency Management Mobile App
- Police Department Mobile App
- ParkMobile - This app provides a new and better way to pay for parking using your smartphone
City Photos and Photo Galleries
- View photos of the City of Annapolis on Flickr
- City of Annapolis Photo galleries
- View photos of the City of Annapolis on Instagram
We live stream to the City's Facebook and YouTube pages and meetings are saved on the City YouTube channel.
City Boards and Commissions meetings are live streamed and saved on the Boards and Commissions YouTube channel.