City of Annapolis offers customers to pay online via credit card or a checking account.
Use the links on the left navigation panel to make payments.
Trouble Paying Your Bill
If you’re having trouble paying your capital facilities assessment bill, try some of the troubleshooting methods below:
- For example, you should use this screen if you are trying to pay your utility bill.
- Enter your account number in the format shown.
- Tab to the Property Description field.
- The Property Description may be different or may be expressed differently than your mailing address. Be sure to enter your Property Description exactly as it appears on your paper bill.
- Abbreviate street types as shown on your bill.
- Do not use punctuation unless it is printed on your paper bill as part of your property description.
- Notice how your unit number (if you have one) is expressed on your paper bill and type it in the same way.