Forms & Permits

The City has a NEW permit and license application software for the following permits, please go to to complete the application or click the link below and it will take you to the new process.

Hydrant Connections

Curbs, Streets, Sidewalks

  1. Curb Cut Permit Application
  2. Sidewalk Permit Application
  3. Street and or Sidewalk Opening Permit Application
  4. Temporary Street Sidewalk Obstruction or Closing Permit
  5. Street/ Sidewalk Obstruction or Closing Permit

Stormwater Management

The Department of Planning and Zoning is the central point for all building and grading permit applications. The Stormwater Management team within the Department of Public Works reviews permits for stormwater requirements. Please go to to complete the applications and forms, here are copies to view prior to completing online.

DPW Stormwater

Erosion and Sediment Control