|Kate Bohanan, Vice Chair||7/27/15||4/29/19||6/30/21|
|Bevin Buchheister, Chair||6/23/2014||6/28/2021||6/30/2024|
To be concerned with the protection and improvement of the natural health and welfare of the environment, the land, waters, noise, and air of the City and environs, and the recycling or the reuse of solid wastes. The Commission shall study the pollution of the land, air and waters and make recommendations to the Mayor, City Council and others, determining the source of these problems, collecting information about solutions to these problems, and educating the public (and individuals or organizations who are the source of particular problems) concerning their relations to the problems and their relation to the solutions.
Nine residents who have a demonstrated sincere interest in protection and improvement of the environment. Term - three years. Appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Aldermen.
- AA County Greenway Program (PDF)
- AA County Greenway Program 2002 Map October, 15 2014 (PDF)
- Annapolis Environmental Commission Comments Crystal Spring Preliminary Forest Conservation Plan(PDF)
- Annapolis Environmental Commission Comments on Crystal Spring Forest Conservation Plan 12-31-14 (PDF
- Annapolis Environmental Commission-Broadbent Memos (PDF)
- Annapolis Neck Small Area Plan Final (PDF)
- Comments on Crystal Spring Preliminary Forest Conservation Plan July 2014 (PDF)
- Forest Conservation Act Development Review Criteria (PDF)
- Reserve at Quiet Waters Appeals Brief (PDF)
- Statement in Support, with Amendments, of the City of Annapolis Ordinance No. O-21-13 (PDF)