- Boards & Commissions Info
- Boards & Commissions Listing
- Financial Advisory Commission
Financial Advisory Commission
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Agenda In Your Inbox
Subscribe to the Agenda Center Notifications Visit this page, enter your email address, scroll down to the Agenda Center, select Boards/Commissions of your interest. Once subscribed, you will receive notifications right after new agendas are posted.
Tue Jun. 6
Wed Jun. 7
Thu Jun. 8
|Frederick C. Sussman, Chair||7/11/2009||1/24/2022||12/2/2025|
|James A. Cardillo||9/10/2018||2/14/2022||12/2/2025|
|N. Perry Hepworth||1/24/2022||12/2/2025|
|Bob Burdon, Vice Chair||7/11/2009||1/24/2022||12/2/2025|
To advise the mayor and aldermen/alderwomen on financial issues. These issues shall include, but not be limited to, the review of collective bargaining agreements prior to execution and an annual report on the amount of public debt the City may incur without jeopardizing its bond rating.
Seven persons with demonstrated knowledge of public finance, appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by a majority vote of the City Council. Each member shall serve a term of 4 years, commensurate with the term of the Mayor and City Council, or until the member's successor is confirmed.
View the Annapolis City Code pertaining to the Financial Advisory Commission.
Documents Previously on ArchiveCenter
- May 20 2011 Budget Fees and CIP (PDF)
- May 23 2011 IAFF Fire Fighters Union MOU (PDF)
- February 27 2012 Combined Annual Report (PDF)
- Collective Bargaining Agreements 2012 (PDF)
- IBB Report October 24 2013 (PDF)
- Collaborative Stewardship for Financial Improvement November 15 2013 (PDF)
- 2013 Annual Report (PDF)
- Budget and CIP 2014 (PDF)
- Fees Fiscal Year 2014 (PDF)
- Fiscal Year 2015 Budget Report (PDF)