- Boards & Commissions Info
Boards & Commissions Info
NEW! Virtual Meetings
During the COVID-19 pandemic and the City- and State-declared State of Emergency, in-person attendance and public comments are not an available option. Therefore, we are offering residents the option to provide public comments in writing through an online form and observe these meetings online. If you have any questions contact Hilary Raftovich at firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit comments:
- Alcoholic Beverage Control Board Comments Form
- Annapolis Environmental Commission Comments Form
- Art in Public Places Commission Comments Form
- Audit Committee Comments Form
- Board of Supervisors of Election Comments Form
- Civil Service Board Comments Form
- Commission On Aging Comments Form
- Conservancy Board Comments Form
- Education Commission Comments Form
- Ethics Commission Comments Form
- Financial Advisory Commission Comments Form
- Human Relations Commission Comments Form
- Maritime Advisory Board Comments Form
- Board of Appeals Comments Form
- Building Board of Appeals Comments Form
- Compensation Commission Comments Form
- Heritage Commission Comments Form
- Historic Preservation Commission Comments Form
- Affordable Housing and Community Equity Development Commission Comments Form
- Recreation Advisory Board Comments Form
- Planning Commission Comments Form
- Police and Fire Retirement Plan Commission Comments Form
- Port Wardens Comments Form
- Transportation Board Comments Form
Agenda in Your Inbox
Subscribe to the Agenda Center Notifications Visit this page, enter your email address, scroll down to the Agenda Center, select Boards/Commissions of your interest. Once subscribed, you will receive notifications right after new agendas are posted.
Boards & Commissions Listing
Learn about City of Annapolis Boards and Commissions
Agendas & Minutes
Access easily searchable meeting agendas and minutes for various boards, commissions, and committees.
City Code on Boards and Commissions
View the City of Annapolis Code of Ordinances - Boards and Commissions Chapter.
View and download the boards and commissions application, training packet, and sample agenda.
Call to Action: Boards & Commissions
Every year the Mayor and the City Council have the opportunity to make numerous appointments to various Boards and Commissions.
Mayor Buckley is committed to placing well-qualified citizens of every race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, and disability on City Boards & Commissions. He recognizes that Annapolis is a city rich in diversity and has thousands of citizens that share in the Mayor’s commitment to bring people together, solve problems, and craft a local government that better serves the citizenry of the City of Annapolis. He would like to invite all of those citizens interested in serving the City, to learn more about these appointive bodies by utilizing the resources provided here on this web page.
Any Annapolis resident interested in serving on a Board or Commission, or learning more about the process is encouraged to contact William F. Rowel, the Mayor’s Office of Public Engagement & Community Relations for more information.
Together, we can make OneAnnapolis!