The primary election was on September 17, 2013. The general election was held on November 5, 2013.
Voter Registration Deadline
- Primary Election: August 19, 2013 at 9 p.m.
- General Election: October 7, 2013 at 9 p.m.
View information about the city code or city charter.
Judges Training was held at Roger "Pip" Moyer Community Recreation Center on:
- Thursday, August 15, 2013 at 6 p.m. (For Chief Judges)
- Friday, August 16, 2013 at 6 p.m. (For all Judges)
Applications & Certificates
Election Information & Forms
- 2012 Financial Disclosure Statement (PDF)
- Affidavit of Candidate and Treasurer Limiting Campaign Contributions and Expenditures (PDF)
- Campaign Fund Report Form (PDF)
- Candidates Election Packet 2013 (PDF)
- Challengers and Watchers Certificate (PDF)
- Election Calendar (PDF)
- Nomination by Petition - May be duplicated as needed (PDF)
- Ordinance 0.1.12 Election Ward Boundaries with Ward Maps (PDF)
- Purchasing Voter Registration Lists (PDF)
- Resignation, Replacement and Acceptance of Officer (PDF)
- Voter Registration and Information (PDF)