Members are entitled to use the building for private rentals, register for programs or classes and/or use the facility during non-program times. Program/rental fees also apply. Membership includes drop-in use of the gymnasium, fitness center, indoor track, indoor playground and the rock climbing wall (during member climb times only). Annual memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase. Memberships must be paid-in-full via cash, check, debit or credit card at time of membership registration.
Four Types of Memberships
- 30-Day Access Pass
- 90-Day Access Pass
- Annual (12 months)
- Corporate Membership (PDF)
Different Ways to Get Memberships
- City Residents are defined as any person living in the corporate limits of the City of Annapolis and paying City taxes. Annapolis mailing addresses or Zip code designations of 21401 or 21403 may or may not qualify one as a City resident. All members must provide proof of residency including drivers license and utility bill or matching address of a paid tax bill.
- Proof of Residency
- Acceptable documents showing correct name, current date, and current City of Annapolis address include a valid Photo I.D. (School, Military, Drivers License, Passport), an unpaid utility bill or a personal property tax receipt.
- Proof of Residency
- Corporate Memberships (PDF) - Our corporate membership program provides your employees with fitness services and amenities at a very affordable cost for your business. Your membership will include unlimited use of the fitness center, group exercise classes, indoor track, gymnasium and the rock climbing wall. Your employees may also use Kidz Zone babysitting services and Ballocity™, the indoor playground for children, however extra fees apply.
- Corporate members may have up to 15 employees (members) listed on their membership.
- The business is issued five membership cards that are transferable within the company (only 5 of the 15 are allowed in PMRC at one given time).
- Business located in the City of Annapolis = $1,750 (annual)
- Business not located in the City of Annapolis = $2,013 (annual)
- Non-Residents are defined as any person not paying Annapolis City taxes. An Annapolis mailing address or zip code of 21401 or 21403 does not provide proof of residency. Persons living on United States Naval Academy property do not pay City taxes and so are considered non-residents. Non-residents are welcome to purchase memberships and guest passes.
New Member Tours Available
New members may schedule a free orientation of the facility. Members will tour the facility and learn how to get the most out of their membership. For additional information, please contact Melissa Brown at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-263-7958.