Membership Information & Rates
Memberships & Daily Admission
All visitors must either present a membership card or pass the biometrics reading at the services desk upon arrival. If the guest is not a full member, they must purchase a guest pass to use the facility. Program members are only permitted during registered class times. Use of the facility during non-class times requires the purchase of a guest pass.
Fees & Rates
- Annual memberships are paid in full at time of registration. No refunds for any reason are granted. Monthly rates are per month with a pre-paid three month fee which is non-refundable. Monthly memberships may be cancelled after three months with 30 days notice. Punch cards are valid for one year from date of purchase. All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Children 2 and under are free with paying adult.
- Family memberships and adult/spouse memberships require all members to reside at the same address. Proof of residency will be required.
- Fees are determined annually by the Annapolis City Council.
- Senior member (Age 62 +)
- Youth member (Age 3 - 17 yrs)
Spectator Policies for Youth Activities at the Recreation Center
Spectators are permitted in the designated viewing space during class times (a daily pass or membership is not required). Spectators, however, are not permitted to utilize the center amenities.
Children 12 years and younger require supervision while in the facility. These children must either be supervised by an adult or be enrolled in the Kidz Zone (child care maximum 2 hours; extra fees apply). Children 12 years and younger must have an adult in the facility at all times.
Any visitor, who does not hold a full membership, must purchase a guest pass to utilize the facility. Those passes are valid for one visit only on the day of purchase. Should visitors leave and want to return in the same day, a second guest pass must be purchased. Guest passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.