- Certified Personal Trainers (PMRC Fitness Specialists) provide you a customized, goal oriented and progressive workout plan.
- Sessions are tailored to address your individual needs, your experience level and specific health considerations you have.
- A variety of fresh training methods and techniques are continuously applied to create fun, safe, challenging and effective workouts.
- Your trainer nurtures your motivation, holds you accountable for your success and educates you on the principles and philosophies of fitness to efficiently achieve your desired results.
- Personal Training is an extra benefit to the PMRC membership so sessions must be paid for. Learn about the rates.
Ale Butler, CPT (ACE)
Alejandro "Ale" Butler is a certified personal trainer and aquatic fitness instructor that has been a health and fitness coach in Maryland for nearly 10 years. He began teaching water aerobics in 2013 and started personal training in 2015. Ale’s passion for health and fitness began at a young age and he wishes to share his enthusiasm with you! It is his mission to improve the lives and health of those in his community.
Stacey Oliff, CPT (ACE)
Stacey is a certified personal trainer that focuses on cardiovascular endurance, balance, strength and flexibility. She trains female and male clients of all ages and abilities. Stacey focuses on helping her clients be the healthiest, fit people they can be in their everyday lives. She works with athletes, seniors and the general population as her clients.
Indoor Track at PMRC
Changing up a workout routine is important to achieving optimal physical fitness. Therefore please recognize that the operational direction of the indoor track at PMRC alternates daily between clockwise and counter-clockwise. This schedule directly ties to the numeric parity of any given date: odd-numbered days will always run clockwise; even-numbered days will always run counter-clockwise. The "directional arrow" signs currently in place along the track railing flip daily to reflect the desired flow of traffic. For example: Sunday, July 10 clockwise, Monday, July 11 counter-clockwise, Tuesday, July 12 clockwise and so on.