The City of Annapolis Board of Supervisors of Elections, in cooperation with the Anne Arundel County Board of Elections, will provide all eligible citizens of Annapolis convenient access to voter registration; to provide all registered voters accessible locations in which they may exercise their right to vote; to ensure uniformity of election practices; to promote fair and equitable elections; and to maintain registration records, and other election-related data accurately in a form that is accessible to the public.
In 2017, City of Annapolis Residents who are qualified to vote may vote for a Mayor and an Alderperson to represent their Ward. The City of Annapolis Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, September 19, 2017, and the City of Annapolis General Election will held on Tuesday, November 7, 2017.
Candidate Election Documents
- 2016 Annual Financial Disclosure Statement for Elected Officials and Candidates for Elected Office (
- 2017 Election Calendar (PDF)
- 2017 Municipal Election Information and Forms (PDF)
- Affidavit of Candidate and Treasurer (PDF)
- Campaign Fund Report (PDF)
- Candidate and Political Committees IRS Filing Requirements (PDF)
- Certificate of Candidacy (PDF)
- Certificate of Withdrawal (PDF)
- Challengers and Watchers Certificate (PDF)
- Indigent Candidate Petition (PDF)
- Nomination by Petition (PDF)
- Resignation Replacement and Acceptance of Officer (PDF)