- Departments and Offices
- Recreation & Parks
- Facilities of Recreation & Parks
Facilities of Recreation & Parks
The City of Annapolis Recreation and Parks Department has a variety of facilities - home to recreation and open use - available for membership and rental (depending on the location).
Having a baby shower? Need a place for your grandmother’s birthday party? Check out the Annapolis Walk community building or the "Pip" Moyer Recreation Center. Annapolis and Anne Arundel County residents may rent a variety of locations for private functions at a reasonable fee. For more information contact the Annapolis Recreation and Parks Department.
Annapolis Recreation & Parks Facilities
- Annapolis Sports Complex (Locust Avenue, in between Phoenix Academy and Studio 39)
- Annapolis Walk Community Center
- Rental rates: City of Annapolis Residents $30/hour and Non-Residents $35/hour
- Bates Athletic Complex (Weems Whelan Field, behind Bates Middle School)
- "Pip" Moyer Recreation Center at Truxtun Park (PMRC)
- Stanton Community Center
- Truxtun Park:
- Waterworks Park
Parks & Facilities
Annapolis Walk Community Center
Facility Use Permits
Facility use permits are obtained from the Annapolis Recreation and Parks Department (ARPD) office located in the "Pip" Moyer Recreation Center (PMRC) at 273 Hilltop Lane. ARPD activities take precedence over community youth groups and private organizations. On a case-by-case basis there may be deposits required for special use situations.
We offer rental space at PMRC, the Stanton Community Center and at Annapolis Walk Community Center (1701 Belle Drive, Annapolis, MD 21401).
The Annapolis Transit system serves many parks and recreation facilities in the City. Please refer to the City’s Transportation Department Annapolis Bus Schedules for easy access to our locations using the following routes:
- PMRC on Hilltop Lane - Red, Orange and Purple (South) routes
- Stanton Community Center on West Washington Street - Yellow (State Shuttle), Blue (Circulator), Green, Orange and Purple (North) routes
- Annapolis Walk Community Center on Belle Drive - Red, Orange, Brown and Purple (South) routes
- Annapolis Sports Complex and Stadium Shuttle - Purple, Gold, Green and Orange routes
- Bates Athletic Complex - Orange, Green and Purple routes