Do not forget to include important documents in your emergency kit (this information should be kept in a waterproof container).
- Cash/Emergency Credit Cards
- Copies of Social Security Cards
- Copies of family members birth certificates
- Extra supply of daily medications
- Insurance information/medical records
Emergency Kit Recommendations
- It is recommended to check your kit twice a year during day light savings time.
- An emergency kit should be placed in an easily accessible area.
- Emergency kits should be placed at home, in your car and at your place of work.