- Adult Softball begins in April!
- Men's "D" league held on Mondays as doubleheader games
- Men's "C" league held on Wednesdays as doubleheader games
- Co-Ed league held on Fridays as single games
- Practice week April 4
- Games begin April 11
- For age 18+
- $700 per team
- Registration deadline is March 25
For more information and to register, please contact LaKeisha Simmons at email@example.com.
Tennis & Pickleball Courts located in Truxtun Park
There are 16 courts in total with eight dedicated for tennis, six dedicated for pickleball and two blended courts to host either sport. The courts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. They are open from dawn until dusk. Organizations may make court reservations for programs, events and tournaments. To reserve, please contact LaKeisha Simmons at firstname.lastname@example.org. For specific court location, please refer to the numbering of the courts schematic.
Athletic Field Permits
Athletic Field Permits (PDF) are needed to help maintain upkeep and provide quality fields, the Annapolis Recreation and Parks Department has a fee schedule in place for field lining, snack bar use, lights, and field monitors.
- Precedence over community youth groups (in-season athletics), community youth groups (out-of-season athletics), and private organizations
- Use of Bates Athletic, Griscom Fields, Collison Field, and the Annapolis Sports Complex (behind Germantown Elementary)
- Field use forms for use beginning in March (spring/summer) are due by January 31st
- Field use forms for use beginning in August (fall) are due by July 1st
Athletic Schedules, Stats, and Registration
City of Annapolis Volunteer/Coaches Background Check Form
For those volunteering or coaching, you must complete a background check. Please complete and submit it under confidential cover to Annapolis Recreation and Parks, Attention: Recreation Sports Supervisor, 273 Hilltop Lane, Annapolis, MD 21403.
"Pip" Moyer Recreation Center (PMRC) Parking Lot Warning
PMRC parking during baseball, softball, and basketball: Please be advised parking is at your own risk. Watch out for errant balls.