- May I use a barbecue grill on the balcony of my condo or apartment?
- How do I get the location of the fire station or of a fire hydrant for insurance purposes?
- Should I assume my fire extinguisher has outlived its usefulness if it's 15 years old, and if so, how can I dispose of it?
- Where are smoke alarms required in my home?
- My neighbor has junk, debris and other items stored on his property which I think creates a fire hazard. What can be done to remedy this condition?
- Can I purchase and use fireworks in Annapolis?
- What is the procedure for applying for a building or fire protection system permit.
- I received notice that my business is due for a fire safety inspection. What should I expect for them to check?
- Are small campfires, burn pits and bonfires allowed with Annapolis?
- Is there a special smoke alarm for the hearing impaired?