GIS Data Downloads
In an effort to respond to the numerous requests for City Geographic Information System (GIS) data, Annapolis Management Information Technology (MIT) GIS has created this program and is making it available to you.
As data is approved for download this page will change so check back regularly.
All data is provided in ESRI Shapefile format and is free of charge. Dates to the right of the layer name indicates when the layer was created or updated. All data is provided in NAD_1983_StatePlane_Maryland_FIPS_1900_Feet projection. All data is for reference purposes only and contains a full set of metadata.
For questions or comments please contact Geographic Information Systems. View our Data Disclaimer (PDF) and to request data not listed on this page, download the GIS License Agreement for Use of Electronic Data (PDF).
GIS Data Disclaimer
By acceptance of the GIS material, you agree as follows:
- The GIS material (the "material") is made available by The City of Annapolis, Maryland (the "City") as a public service.
- The material is for reference purposes only, and the City makes no representatives, warranties, or guarantees of the accuracy of the material.
- The city makes no and disclaims all express and implied warranties relating to the material, including warranties of merchantability, integration, title, and fitness for a particular purpose.
- You release the City, its agents, servants, and employees, from any and all liability related to the material or any of it, including its accuracy, availability, use, and misuse.
- In no event shall the City be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or other damages, including savings, profits, fees, costs, loss of data, or business interruption, related in any way to the material or any of it, including its accuracy, availability, use, and misuse.
- The material is in the public domain and may be copied without permission. Citation to the source is requested.
- Any errors or omissions in the material should be reported to the City of Annapolis Office of Management Information Technology GIS Coordinator.
By proceeding on this page you are agreeing to this GIS Data Disclaimer.