Organizations with 501(c)(3) status can apply for free dockage using the link below.
When free docking is granted, the group may not collect fees, sell merchandise or fundraise.
How to Request Dock Space:
- Dock reservations requests must come from the captain or an authorized agent of the group itself, and not a third party.
- These dock requests go to the Harbormaster's office directly. In order to secure your spot, you'll also need:
- Insurance, with the City of Annapolis named as an alternate insured
- 501c3 proof
- a valid credit card
- a signed reservation form, see attached
- Each vessel will only be permitted to book four (max 7- day) reservations per year.