New to the City

Here's what you need to know from the Department of Public Works

New resident questions

Refuse, Recycling, and Yard Trim

Utility Division

  • Who do I call for a sewer backup at my house? Go to Sewer Backup Information
  • Call the City Utility Division at 410-263-7970

Public Works Services Division

Water, Sewer, and Refuse Service