Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
1. Place trash in a bag.
2. Place trash bags in your refuse container.
3. Refuse containers must be water tight, durable, have a lid, and address on container.
4. Place the container at the curb in front of your house or where your property meets the roadway for collection.
1. Follow these steps, if you collect your recyclables in a bag.
2. Take the bag to the recycling container and EMPTY the bag.
3. The recyclables should be loose in the container.
4. Don't include plastic bags, film plastic, styrofoam, medical waste, prescription pill bottles, tetra paks, food-soiled material, hoses, wires and hangers in the recycle container.
5. Throw the bag in the trash or reuse it again.
6. Place next to your refuse container for collection.
Do You Know How It Goes?
If you have questions about where your refuse should be placed for collection contact the Department of Public Works at 410-263-7949.