Making a Reservation
Please see the request form that can be found under the Dock Reservation Request tab.
Rates & Cancellation
- The overnight rate is $3.00 per foot, per day, paid in full on the day of arrival of your scheduled reservation. A premium surcharge of $1.00 per foot (a total of $4.00 per foot) will be added to transient dockage fees every Friday, Saturday, and during the specified holiday periods.
- Vessels will receive a full refund if the reservation is cancelled more than 72 hours prior to check-in (1:00 pm on day of reservation), half refund if cancelled between 24 and 72 hours prior to check-in, and no refund if cancelled less than 24 hours before check-in.
- The cancellation policy is waived for all vessels scheduled to arrive on a day when the USCG closes the Port of Baltimore or restricts navigation on the Chesapeake Bay.
- Electricity fees will be charged in full and in advance.
- We will place boats where they best fit to maximize our dock space. No specific location is guaranteed. You may note any preferences at the bottom of the reservation request and we will do our best to accommodate them.
- The maximum allowable beam width is 18 feet to prevent marine traffic congestion. If your beam exceeds 18 feet, call the office and ask to speak with the Harbormaster to request an exception.
- New arrivals may check in any time after 1 p.m.
- The checkout time is noon of each day. Boats remaining on dock past the expiration of their reservation time will be charged accordingly.
- If you choose to extend your reservation period after the fact, we cannot guarantee availability, however we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Occasionally we may move your vessel fore or aft as needed to accommodate newly arriving boats of differing sizes.