Making a Reservation
Please see the request form that can be found under the Dock Reservation Request tab.
Rates & Cancellation
- The overnight rate is $3.25 per foot, per day, paid in full, 7 to 10 days in advance of the scheduled reservation. A premium surcharge of $0.50 per foot (a total of $3.75 per foot) will be added to transient dockage fees every Friday, Saturday, and during the specified national holiday periods.
- Vessels less than 56 feet LOA receive a full refund if the reservation is cancelled more than 3 days in advance of arrival, half refund if cancelled between 1 and 3 days of arrival, and no refund if cancelled less than 24 hours before arrival.
- Vessels greater than or equal to 56 feet LOA, or flotillas of 3 or more vessels, receive a full refund if the reservation is cancelled more than 7 days in advance of arrival, half refund if cancelled between 3 and 7 days of arrival, and no refund if cancelled less than 3 days before arrival.
- The cancellation policy is waived for all vessels scheduled to arrive on a day when the USCG closes the Port of Baltimore or restricts navigation on the Chesapeake Bay.
- Electricity fees will be charged in full and in advance.
- The maximum allowable beam width is 18 feet to prevent marine traffic congestion. If your beam exceeds 18 feet, call the office and ask to speak with the Harbormaster to request an exception.
- New arrivals may check in any time after 1 p.m.
- The checkout time is noon of each day. Boats remaining on dock past the expiration of their reservation time will be charged a full day.
- If you choose to extend your reservation period after the fact, we cannot guarantee availability, however we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Occasionally we may move your vessel fore or aft as needed to accommodate newly arriving boats of differing sizes.