HAIL US ON VHF 17 IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DOCK SPACE
Transient Dock Space
- Transient boaters may rent up to four hours (prior to 5 p.m.) before they have to switch over to the daily rental plan.
- The hourly rate (electrical hookup included) is $10 per hour for boats up to 60 feet overall length, $15 per hour for boats over 60 feet overall length. If paying by credit card, two hour minimum payment is required.
- The overnight rate (electrical hookup not included) is $2.25 per foot of overall length (including sprits, pulpits, davits, swim platforms, etc.), and no less than the minimum fee of $40 per night.
- A premium surcharge of $0.50 per foot (a total of $2.75 per foot) will be added to transient dockage fees every Friday, Saturday (Starting after Memorial Day and ending after the first weekend in October), and during the following national holiday periods:
- Naval Academy Graduation and Memorial Day holiday weekend: A total premium period of 11 days.
- Independence Day Holiday: A total premium period of 11 days.
- Labor Day Holiday: A total premium period of 6 days.
- The checkout time is noon of each day.
Nov. - April 1st
- Winter dockage is available from November 9th through April 1st the following year.
- The rental fee is paid monthly at $8 per foot plus electricity fees.
- There is a waiting list for winter dockage, so please call the office 410-263-7973 with your contact and vessel information to apply.
After you are safely tied up, a dock assistant will be ready to take payment. Please have the following information ready: The vessels length and beam, the official number (if no state registration numbers are shown), the captain's phone number and email, and a method of payment.
Payment may be made with cash, check, or credit card. Fees are due as soon as you arrive. You may hail the boat on VHF 17 or pay by credit card over the phone. If the office is closed fees must be submitted in the dropbox at the office door.
- The Harbormaster takes dock reservations. The rest is available on first come, first served basis.
- The right to occupancy terminates upon departure from a first-come-first-served slip or bulkhead.
- Barbecue grills or open fires are not permitted at City Dock due to the fire hazard.
- Use only correct, UL-approved electrical fittings at City Dock.