HAIL US ON VHF 17 IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DOCK SPACE
The Harbormaster assigns dock space based on the size of your boat. When approaching the harbor, you must contact us on VHF 17 or by phone. We will assign a space if we have one available for your vessel and send dock assistance promptly.
Transient Dock Space
- Transient boaters may rent up to four hours (prior to 5 p.m.) before they have to switch over to the daily rental plan.
- The hourly rate (electrical hookup included) is $10 per hour for boats up to 50 feet overall length, $15 per hour for boats over 50 feet overall length.
- Hourly guests that decide to stay overnight will pay the full overnight rate. Hourly fees will not be credited.
- The overnight rate (electrical hookup not included) is $3.00 per foot of overall length (including sprits, pulpits, davits, swim platforms, etc.), and no less than the minimum fee of $40 per night.
- A premium surcharge of $1.00 per foot (a total of $4.00 per foot) will be added to transient dockage fees every Friday, Saturday (Starting after Memorial Day and ending after the first weekend in October), and during the following holiday periods:
- Naval Academy Graduation and Memorial Day holiday weekend: A total premium period of 11 days.
- Independence Day Holiday: A total premium period of 11 days.
- Labor Day Holiday: A total premium period of 6 days.
- The checkout time is noon of each day.
Fees are required upon arrival
Please have the following information ready:
- Vessels length and beam
- Official number (if no state registration numbers are shown)
- Captain's phone number and email
- Method of payment: credit card, cash or check
If the office is closed fees must be submitted in the dropbox at the office door.
- The Harbor Office does take dock reservations if space is available. The rest is available on first come, first served basis. Please see the reservation tab for more information.
- The right to occupancy terminates upon departure from a first-come-first-served space.
- Barbecue grills or open fires are not permitted at City Dock due to the fire hazard.
- Use only correct, UL-approved electrical fittings at City Dock.
Winter Storage: Nov. - April 1st
- Winter dockage is available from the second Monday in November through April 1st the following year.
- The rental fee is paid monthly at $8 per foot plus electricity fees.
- There is a waiting list for winter dockage, so please call the office 410-263-7973 with your contact and vessel information to apply.