Access frequently asked questions regarding utility bills, capital facilities assessment, and water rates.
- How often will I get a utility bill?
- Who do I call if I have a question about my bill?
- How can I change the name or address to which my bill is mailed?
- The water consumption on my bill was very high. What should I do?
- How can you read my water meter without removing the meter top?
- How is my bill calculated?
- How are water and sewer rates calculated?
- What are the residential refuse rates?
- What are the watershed restoration utility rates?
- How much is the bay restoration fee?
- How much is the turn on/off fee?
- How do I disconnect/reconnect my water service?
- How much does a special reading cost.
- How do I obtain a lien certificate?
- Why do I have to pay the City for refuse collection when I don't put out any trash?
- When will my online payment be posted to my account?
- Why won't you accept my credit card?
- I paid my bill this morning at your office. When will it show as paid online?
- My check bounced and I tried to pay it online, but it wouldn't work. Why?
- When might capital facility charges be assessed to my permit?
- When will I see the full impact of the fee increases in my bill?
- How much more will I pay for sewer and water?
- Why did the City need to raise the water and sewer rates?
- Are there alternate payment plans?
- Why do customers with larger meters have to pay higher fees?
- Why are out-of-city customers charged so much more for water?
- Why do we need to spend so much money on a new water treatment plant?
- How do Annapolis' water and sewer rates compare to the rates in other cities and counties?
- Are there plans to increase the rates further in the future?