Access frequently asked questions regarding utility bills, capital facilities assessment, and water rates.
- How often will I get a utility bill?
- Who do I call if I have a question about my bill?
- How can I change the name or address to which my bill is mailed?
- The water consumption on my bill was very high. What should I do?
- How can you read my water meter without removing the meter top?
- How is my bill calculated?
- How are water and sewer rates calculated?
- What are the residential refuse rates?
- What are the watershed restoration utility rates?
- How much is the bay restoration fee?
- How much is the turn on/off fee?
- How do I disconnect/reconnect my water service?
- How much does a special reading cost.
- How do I obtain a lien certificate?
- Why do I have to pay the City for refuse collection when I don't put out any trash?