Come Back Annapolis
The City of Annapolis encourages our residents to support local businesses. If you’re a small business located within the city boundaries, please join our Small Business Recovery Program. Small business owners can complete a brief application and share modified hours, changes to service delivery, and special offers. Business listings will be made available in our Small Business Locator and promoted throughout the community.
See what restaurants in the City of Annapolis are offering carryout, curbside pickup, and delivery (Be sure to check the restaurant's website for current operating status. Note that this list is for restaurants located within the City of Annapolis only. For any changes or updates, please email firstname.lastname@example.org)
Annapolis, Md, February 25, 2021. With the COVID case rate and hospitalization numbers returning to levels last seen before the deadly winter surge, County Executive Steuart Pittman signed Executive Order #43 today to align the county’s COVID restrictions with the State of Maryland. Under the new order, establishments that were previously limited to 25 percent may now open at 50 percent of maximum capacity. The county retained its social gathering limits of 10 persons indoors and 25 persons outdoors.
- County Executive's Executive Order #39, Dec. 10, 2020
- 11-17-20 Amended and Restated Executive Order No. 19 - Winterizing Recovery Zones (PDF)
- 10-6-20 Signed Amended and Restated Executive Order 17 (PDF)
- Executive Order No. 17 - Outdoor Dining and Recovery Zones (PDF)
- City of Annapolis Recovery Zones (PDF)
- Letter to Restaurants June 1 2020 (PDF)
- Recovery and Reopenning Districts Guidance Map (PDF)
- 20.20.06.10.01 - MDH Order - Food Service Establishments (PDF)
- 20.20.06.10.03 - MDH Order - Amended Pools (PDF)
- 20.20.06.10.02 - MDH Order - Community Recreational Leisure Cultural Sporting Gatherings and Events (PDF)
- Winter Covid 19 Tents and Outdoord Dining (PDF)