Announcements from Annapolis Recreation and Parks in relation to COVID-19.
Please also refer to the City of Annapolis Office of Emergency Management Office for information on the COVID-19 vaccination process in Anne Arundel County.
- Fitness - for specific questions on what fitness options are currently available, please go to the Fitness page.
- Fitness Classes - IN-PERSON classes and some VIRTUAL classes (led simultaneously with the IN PERSON)
- Athletics - for specific questions on what sports are offered right now, please go to the Athletics page.
Facilities - Masks (face coverings) are required to be worn by all patrons (members and guests) and employees while inside of ARPD facilities. City is part of the City-wide mandate for being indoors of all City buildings.
PMRC is open daily from 6 am to 8 pm. The Department remains vigilant in keeping PMRC clean. This includes disinfecting exercise equipment, the indoor track, meeting rooms, common areas, and restrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are installed throughout the facility. While at PMRC, we ask that you remain 6’ apart from others to maintain physical distancing. Please note that you must:
- wear a mask (face covering) at all times -- required to be worn by all patrons (members and guests) and employees inside of ARPD facilities (this is a City-wide mandate while being indoors of City buildings.)
- bring your own exercise mat (fitness classes, cardio room, weight room, track)
- bring your own water bottle (use the refillable water station by the restrooms upstairs)
Stanton is open daily from 8 am to 8 pm. The Department remains vigilant in keeping Stanton clean. This includes disinfecting the gym, meeting rooms, common areas and restrooms. Hand sanitizing stations are installed throughout the facility. While at Stanton, we ask that you remain 6’ apart from others to maintain physical distancing.
The Dental Clinic remains closed at this time. For further information, please contact Christopher Beck.
- The following are OPEN and/or PERMITTED:
- Outdoor Restrooms
- Pavilions -- not rented during the winter months!
- Skate Park (Truxtun Park)
- Tennis and Pickleball Courts (Truxtun Park)
- Outdoor basketball courts and athletics fields
- Jogging, walking, biking and hiking in City parks and trails
- Boat Ramps (Truxtun Park and Tucker Street)
- Waterworks Park -- you must have a permit to enter this park
The Pumpout Boat runs Wednesdays, Saturdays and Sundays. Call 410-320-6852 or VHF 17 for service.
Hours of Operation are daily from 7 am to 8 pm. We appreciate continued patience as we strive to protect employees and customers as much as possible.