Hours of Operation
7:00 AM - 4:00 PM - Mon. - Sat.
1 Dock Street
Annapolis, MD 21401
Harbormaster Patrol New Boat Collecting Payments From the Customers
View this post on Instagram
A post shared by Annapolis Harbormaster (@annapolis_harbormaster) on
Our downtown dock provides the best position to enjoy All Things Annapolis
You can see and walk to the Naval Academy (ID required), St. John’s College, the Annapolis Maritime museum and the best shopping, restaurants, and bars. Stay overnight in Ego Alley, or come for just a few hours. We also have 76 moorings with available water taxi.
- Dinghies ( max 17’) may be docked at Kunte Kinte-Alex Haley Memorial Park at the foot of Main Street. Maximum 90 horsepower.
- Residents and visitors may also temporarily dock at the end of Prince George Street and 21 other city dinghy docks --maximum length: 12 feet and 25 horsepower.
- We have limited prepaid reservation space available but most slips and all moorings are first-come, first-served.
- Upon arrival, contact the Harbormaster to get a designated space to dock: VHF 17 or 410-263-7973.
- Sorry, rafting up is not permitted on moorings.
- Moorings can hold a vessel with a maximum boat length of 55 feet except moorings in St. Mary’s Cove under Spa Creek Bridge where the maximum boat length is 35 feet.
- Commercial WiFi is available by an outside provider.
- Water taxis available (Call on VHF-68).
- Pump-Out boat provides boat side service anywhere on city waters. Hail them on VHF 17. $5 per tank.
- Winter dock space available for greatly reduced rates.
- Have a problem or concern about the Annapolis waterways? We take great pride in providing a safe, clean and orderly harbor.
Please call us if we can help or if something needs our attention. It’s our job!
Pump Out Boat
VHF: CH 17 or 410-320-6852
The City of Annapolis offers a mobile pump out service for vessels with in City waters. The cost is $5 per tank (50 plus gallon tanks will be charged as 2 tanks).