HAIL US ON VHF 17 IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR DOCK SPACE
Interested in a job with the Harbormaster's office? Go to the link below to apply online!
Pump out comes in service just after 8 am on the days it runs.
Currently, the Pumpout Boat will run WEDNESDAY and SATURDAY (weather dependent). The cost is $5 per tank (50 plus gallon tanks will be charged as 2 tanks).
Call 410-320-6852 or VHF 17 for pump out service.
Our downtown dock provides the best position to enjoy All Things Annapolis
You can see and walk to the Naval Academy (ID required), St. John’s College, the Annapolis Maritime museum and the best shopping, restaurants, and bars. Stay overnight in Ego Alley, or come for just a few hours. We also have 76 moorings with available water taxi.
- Dinghies ( max 17’) may be docked at Kunte Kinte-Alex Haley Memorial Park at the foot of Main Street. Maximum 90 horsepower.
- Residents and visitors may also temporarily dock at the end of Prince George Street and 21 other city dinghy docks --maximum length: 12 feet and 25 horsepower. No longer than 2 consecutive nights.
- We have limited prepaid reservation space available but most slips and all moorings are first-come, first-served.
- Upon arrival, contact the Harbormaster to get a designated space to dock: VHF 17 or 410-263-7973.
- Sorry, rafting up is not permitted on moorings.
- Moorings can hold a vessel with a maximum boat length of 55 feet except moorings in St. Mary’s Cove under Spa Creek Bridge where the maximum boat length is 35 feet.
- Commercial WiFi is available by an outside provider.
- Water taxis available (Call on VHF-68).
- Pump-Out boat provides boat side service anywhere on city waters. Hail them on VHF 17. $5 per tank.
- Have a problem or concern about the Annapolis waterways? We take great pride in providing a safe, clean and orderly harbor. Please contact our office with any questions or issues.
Please call us if we can help or if something needs our attention. It’s our job!