Community Grant Application
Below you will find the FY2021 Community Grant Application. There are several changes to the process this year.
There is no longer a requirement to complete a fillable form. We do ask that applicants respond to all of the questions in order as they appear in the instructions. Included here you will also find a budget template for both the organization budget and the project or program for which funds are sought.
We will host a meeting to discuss and answer any questions applicants may have about the application process. The details of that meeting:
The City’s priorities for giving a community grant to a non-profit organization include:
- The project or activity has quantifiable outcomes.
- The organization provides plans for securing funding from sources other than those provided by the City of Annapolis.
- It represents a cooperative effort among the applicant, the community, and other private and/or public partners.
- The organization displays creative ways of helping people help themselves.
- The program provides activities in support of the City’s goal of providing a system in which all residents of the City of Annapolis have access to services that sustain and enhance the quality of life and are equitable, effective, accountable, and responsive to changing community needs.
Below you will find the City of Annapolis FY2023 Community Grant Application. All applicants must complete all parts of and answer all questions in the application. Submit one original and four copies of the application on 8 1/2 x 11 inch paper, single-spaced with 1 inch margins, in 12 point Times New Roman or Arial font along with one copy of all required attachments. To facilitate photocopying, please do not have the applications bound in any way. That is, please do not utilize binders, professional spirals or binding, etc.
The application should consist of:
- A Cover Letter
- Program/Project Narrative;
- Budget documents (See attached template); and
- All documents listed in the Attachments section of these guidelines.
We do ask that you answer all of the questions in the order they appear in the instructions. Please use the same subject labels and numbers to help our reviewers process applications easily. Included here you will also find a project budget template. We need as much detail as possible to make a fair assessment of the need for funding. The applications are due on Thursday, January 20, 2022 at 4:00 PM.
If you have any questions, please send them to David Jarrell, City Manager at email@example.com.