- Feature Links
- Social Media Comments Policy
Social Media Comments Policy
You are encouraged to share your comments, ideas, and concerns on the City Social Media platforms. Please be aware of the following policies for the City of Annapolis Social Media:
- Your comments are welcome at any time. We will moderate comments between 8:30 am and 4:30 pm Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. We intend to moderate comments submitted at other times as soon as possible on the next business day.
- The City of Annapolis will delete comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups. Suggesting curse words by replacing letters with symbols is also considered profanity.
- The City of Annapolis will delete comments that are clearly off-topic, that promote services or products, or that promote or oppose any political party, person campaigning for elected office, or any ballot proposition.
- Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in the comment being removed.
- The content of all comments is immediately released into the public domain, so do not submit anything you do not wish to be broadcast to the general public.
- Do not post personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses and telephone numbers. Comments containing this information will be removed as well.
- All deleted comments will be saved as screenshots and retained by the City of Annapolis in accordance with the schedule.
- If you have any questions concerning the Social Media Commenting Policy, please email to email@example.com