- Boards & Commissions Info
- Boards & Commissions Listing
- Maritime Advisory Board
Maritime Advisory Board
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Agenda In Your Inbox
Subscribe to the Agenda Center Notifications Visit this page, enter your email address, scroll down to the Agenda Center, select Boards/Commissions of your interest. Once subscribed, you will receive notifications right after new agendas are posted.
Tue Jun. 13
Tue Jun. 13
Wed Jun. 14
|Tarrant H. Lomax, Chair||10/13/1999||4/8/2019||6/30/2023|
|Scott H. Allan||11/13/1995||4/8/2019||6/30/2023|
|Debbie H. Gosselin||10/13/1999||4/8/2019||6/30/2023|
|Frieda K. Wildey||7/23/2018||6/30/2022|
|Duncan Hood, Ward 7 Designee||12/2/2025|
|Ross Arnett, Ward 8||12/2/2025|
|Andrew Fegley, Ward 1 designee||12/2/2025|
To provide expert and informed analysis of facts relating to the marine industry and pleasure boating to the City Council or City agencies, and to provide advice to the City concerning the administration of the Maritime Industry Economic Development Program and Fund (see O-51-88 Revised).
- Appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Aldermen.
- Eight members representing the maritime industry, three of whom shall employ no more than twenty people.
- The Aldermen representing wards 1, 7, and 8 which contain the maritime zoning districts, or such persons employed in the maritime business as said Aldermen may designate in writing to the Mayor to serve in lieu of the Aldermen.
- Term - Four years
View the Annapolis City Code for the Maritime Advisory Board.