Historic Preservation Commission
Historic Preservation Commission Administrative meeting on 5-27-21 has been cancelled
- 7:00 PM
- 4th Thursday of every month (except August, November and December)
- Mayor John T. Chambers Council Chamber
- Virtual meetings can be seen at www.youtube.com/user/CityofAnnapolis
|Timothy P. Leahy, Chair||10/13/2008||1/20/2020||07/31/2023|
|Kim I. Finch||09/28/2007||6/28/2021||07/31/2024|
|Roberta “Bobbi” Collins, Vice Chair||09/25/2017||9/14/2020||07/31/2023|
To review applications to construct, alter, move, demolish, or repair a structure within the historic district.
Seven residents who have knowledge of and a demonstrated interest in historic preservation. Term - three years. Appointed by the Mayor and confirmed by the Aldermen.
All applications and associated correspondence, revisions, reviews, and inspections can be viewed on the City of Annapolis eTRAKiT system.
- Go to: https://etrakit.annapolis.gov
- Click on Projects >> Search >> type the address.
- Under the tab Project Info, scroll down to Attachments to view the application and revisions.
- Economic Hardship - Evidentiary Criteria - June 2013 (PDF)
- Historic Preservation Administrative Application for Certificate of Approval (PDF)
- Historic Preservation Commission By Laws (PDF)
- Historic Preservation Public Hearing Application and Guidelines (PDF)
- Historic Preservation Sidewalk Cafe Furniture Guidelines (PDF)
- Historic Preservation Sign Guidelines (PDF)
- Historic Preservation Tax Credit Application (PDF)
- Historic Preservation Commission Rules of Procedure - February 17, 2021 (PDF)
- Annapolis HPC design manual 2007 (PDF)