Hilary Roggio Raftovich- Constituent Services Officer & Ombudsman
- Advocate representing the interests of all constituents of the City if Annapolis by investigating and addressing constituent complaints regarding City services.
- Clearinghouse for all constituent concerns addressed to the Office of Mayor, to assure that the appropriate communication for each request is properly communicated to City Departments.
- ADA Compliance Officer addressing and or investigating concerns of non-compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act as required.
- Representative of the Mayor on the Anne Arundel County Commission on Disability Issues, the Anne Arundel County Coordinating Council of the Four Rivers Heritage Areas, City of Annapolis Commission on Aging as the representative to the Mayor's Office.
- Liaison to HACA (Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis) for constituent issues addressed to the Mayor's Office.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all City of Annapolis, Community, HOA (Home Owner's Association), Condominium, Townhome, and Business Association contact information.
Need a pothole filled? A sign repaired? Trash picked up? These and many other problems can be submitted online at https://talktomycity.com/complaint-form
Online reporting through IWorq
You can submit problems or questions from your mobile device through our text reporting system. You can learn more here: https://www.annapolis.gov/1731/TextMyGov you can text to 1 443 227 4224
Text reporting through Text-my-gov
Phone numbers for city departments can be found here:
Need more help or don’t know who to call? Call Hilary at 443-221-0699
Reporting by phone
Need help with a question or problem? Email email@example.com
Reporting by email
Do I live inside City limits?
If so what Ward do I live in?
Check the city street listing here
Use the State system to identify state & county roads and report problems. Many roads inside city limits are state, county or privately maintained roads
Who is responsible for my road?
How can I get resident passes for the City Garages?
Find information about residential parking passes?
Reserve Parking spaces for a move or delivery?
Parking Related Questions
How do I appeal a parking ticket?