Constituent Services

Constituent services is a branch of the Mayor's office and consist of the Mayor's staff. The Annapolis City Hall offers the community a wide array of services and resources available to make the city a wonderful place to live, work, and raise a family. If you need assistance with permits and licenses, applications to start the water service, or any other service or question regarding the City or City Hall you may call 410-263-7997, send email, also visit us in the hours available at 160 Duke of Gloucester, Annapolis MD 21401 or by appointment.

The City has two designated Constituent Services liaisons:

  • Janice Hayes-Williams- Constituent services Officer
    • 410-263-7997
  • Larry Griffin- African American Constituent Services Liaison

Contact information
Stanton center
92 W. Washington Street
8:30-4:30 M-F

Larry schedules individual meetings and may be reached by calling 410-570-9924, or by stopping by the Stanton center.

  1. Janice Hayes-Williams

    Constituent Service Officer and Ombudsman
    Phone: 410-263-7997