Janice Hayes-Williams- Constituent services Officer
- Advocate representing the interests of all constituents of the City if Annapolis by investigating and addressing constituent complaints regarding City services, maladministration, and/or inter-jurisdictional concerns.
- Clearinghouse for all Constituent concerns addressed to the Office of Mayor, to assure that the appropriate communication for each request is properly communicated to City Departments.
- ADA Compliance Officer addressing and or investigating concerns of non-compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act as required. Member of the Anne Arundel County Commission on Disability Issues under the Department of Aging representing the Mayor, Ex-Officio to the Commission.
- Member of the City of Annapolis Commission on Aging as the representative to the Mayor's Office.
- Member of the Anne Arundel County Coordinating Council of Heritage Areas, representing the Mayor, Ex-Officio to this Commission.
- Liaison to HACA (Housing Authority of the City of Annapolis) for constituent issues addressed to the Mayor's Office.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all City of Annapolis, Community, HOA (Home Owner's Association), Condominium, Townhome, and Business Association contact information.
Larry Griffin- African American Constituent Services Liaison
92 W. Washington Street
- Larry schedules individual meetings and may be reached by calling 410-570-9924, or by stopping by the Stanton center.