Swimming Pool at Truxtun Park
Kenneth R. Dunn Municipal Pool at Truxtun Park
251 Pump House Road
Annapolis, MD 21403
Truxtun Park Pool phone: 410-263-7928 (seasonal only)
Annapolis Recreation and Parks phone: 410-263-7958
Google Map to the Truxtun Park Pool
2020 Special Hours due to COVID-19
- Daily (Sunday-Saturday) in two hour increments:
- 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- 12:30 - 2:30 pm
- 3:00 - 5:00 pm
- 5:30 - 7:30 pm
- All sessions are first come, first serve.
- The pool is closed for 30 minutes in between sessions for disinfecting.
- Each pool has a maximum allowance and patrons will be issued a colored wristband to represent a given pool. Patrons must stay in their assigned pool area. You may not go from one pool to another.
- To return to the pool for a new session, you must get back in line outside of the building and show the wristband from earlier admittance.
- Two lanes will be open for lap swim with a 30-minute maximum and one person per lane in the lap pool.
Daily Rates (season passes are unavailable for summer 2020)
- Age 2* & under FREE with paying adult
- Youth (age 3-12) = R $4 / NR $7
- Teen/Adult (age 13-61) = R $6 / NR $10
- Senior (ages 62+) = R $4 / NR $7
- *Children not potty trained must wear a tight-fitting ecology suit over top of their swim diaper.
- **Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older. No exceptions. Youth ages 13-17 must sign in with the name and phone of a parent/guardian lifeguards can contact in the event of an emergency.
What to Bring / Know Before You Go
- Temperature Check and Screening: All persons entering the pool facility will receive a temperature check upon arrival. Additionally, a brief questionnaire must be completed.
- Face Covering (Mask): Due to COVID-19, pool patrons need to have a mask and wear while not swimming. This means, please wear it while walking around the pool deck, going to the restroom, going to the snack shop, etc.
- Practice Social Distancing: Please remain at least 6 feet apart from others while at the facility (pool deck, snack shop, restrooms, front desk, etc.)
- Lounge Chairs and Tables: All lounge chairs and tables must remain 6 feet apart from other parties. Please do not move the furniture from its assigned positions.
- Deck Shower: All patrons entering the pool must use the deck shower before swimming. To note: Restroom showers will not be available for use at this time.
- Boys/Men: Swim trunks must have a mesh liner. No gym shorts.
- Girls/Women: Swim suits must provide adequate coverage for a family environment. No bras, sports bras or underwear.
- Swim Diaper and Commercially-Made Bathing Suit required for non-potty-trained children: Those children who are not potty-trained, must wear both a swim diaper, such as Huggies® Little Swimmers® Disposable Swimpants or Pampers Splashers, and a tight-fitting ecology suit with elastic bands around the legs and waist to help prevent leaks. Ecology suits are essential to maintain healthy water for all swimmers. For more information, check out the Centers for Disease Control.
- Water Fountains are Closed. Please bring your own water or purchase at the Snack Shop.
Please DO NOT BRING the following:
- Pool floats, including noodles
- Toys, such as balls or diving rings
- Coolers (there is a Snack Shop for food and beverages)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Tobacco and Vaping products