Aquatics at Kenneth R. Dunn Municipal Pool at Truxtun Park
251 Pump House Road
Annapolis, MD 21403
Google Map to the pool
Phone: 410-263-7928 (seasonal only)
The 2021 season opens Saturday, May 22.
For rates below, City of Annapolis Resident = R and Non-Resident = NR.
Daily Admission Rates
- Age 2* & under FREE with paying adult
- Youth (age 3-12) = R $4 / NR $7
- Teen/Adult (age 13-61) = R $6 / NR $10
- Senior (age 62+) = R $4 / NR $7
- *Children not potty-trained must wear a tight-fitting ecology suit over top of their swim diaper.
- **Children under 13 years old must be accompanied by a parent or guardian 18 years of age or older. No exceptions. Youth ages 13-17 must sign in with the name and phone of a parent/guardian lifeguards can contact in the event of an emergency.
Season Pass Rates - on sale starting Saturday, April 17th!
- Age 2* & under FREE with paying adult
- Youth (age 3-12) = R $130 / NR $180
- Teen/Adult (age 13-61) = R $190 / NR $240
- Senior (age 62+) = R $130 / NR $180
- Family of *4 = R $200 / NR $300
- *each additional child $20
Rentals are for 2 hour increments on Saturdays and Sundays only. Parties are either from 2 to 4 pm or from 5:30 to 7:30 pm. Maximum 25 people (including adults.) Parties are held during open swim pool hours(we do not close the pool for parties.) Your rental includes two tables with umbrellas for you and your guests for up to two hours.
Birthday cakes, snacks, pizza and non-alcoholic beverages are permitted. Cooking, smoking, alcoholic beverages and glass containers are prohibited on the pool property.
Entrance wristbands are provided for each guest. Once the party concludes all guests must vacate the facility. Guests may pay the daily drop-in fee to return to the pool. The pools are staffed by qualified lifeguards according to local and state safety guidelines.
2 hours = R $250 / NR $300. There is a party reservation deposit fee at booking of $75 which will be applied to the total cost of the rental.
To reserve, please contact Jennifer Jennings at email@example.com or 410-263-7928 or 410-263-7958.
What to Bring / Know Before You Go
- Swim Test Policy: All swimmers under the age of 16 must pass a swim test before they are allowed in the Kenneth R. Dunn Municipal Pool at Truxtun Park pool area without direct adult supervision. Please refer to the details of the Swim Test Policy.
- Temperature Check and Screening: All persons entering the pool facility will receive a temperature check upon arrival. Additionally, a brief questionnaire must be completed.
- Face Covering (Mask): Due to COVID-19, pool patrons need to have a mask and wear while not swimming. This means, please wear it while walking around the pool deck, going to the restroom, going to the snack shop, etc.
- Practice Social Distancing: Please remain at least 6 feet apart from others while at the facility (pool deck, snack shop, restrooms, front desk, etc.)
- Lounge Chairs and Tables: All lounge chairs and tables must remain 6 feet apart from other parties. Please do not move the furniture from its assigned positions.
- Deck Shower: All patrons entering the pool must use the deck shower before swimming. To note: Restroom showers will not be available for use at this time.
- Boys/Men: Swim trunks must have a mesh liner. No gym shorts.
- Girls/Women: Swim suits must provide adequate coverage for a family environment. No bras, sports bras or underwear.
- Swim Diaper and Commercially-Made Bathing Suit required for non-potty-trained children: Those children who are not potty-trained, must wear both a swim diaper, such as Huggies® Little Swimmers® Disposable Swimpants or Pampers Splashers, and a tight-fitting ecology suit with elastic bands around the legs and waist to help prevent leaks. Ecology suits are essential to maintain healthy water for all swimmers. For more information, check out the Centers for Disease Control.
- Water Fountains are closed. Please bring your own water or purchase at the Snack Shop.
- For inclement weather announcements, please refer to the ARPD Facebook and Twitter pages.
Please DO NOT BRING the following:
- Pool floats, including noodles
- Toys, such as balls or diving rings
- Coolers (there is a Snack Shop for food and beverages)
- Glass containers of any kind
- Tobacco and Vaping products