A Small, Minority and Women-Owned Business Outreach Event
Annapolis, MD (2-28-14) Annapolis Mayor Mike Pantelides announced that the City of Annapolis and CDM Smith/Haskell (the Joint Venture Design Builder for Annapolis’ new Water Treatment Plant) will host a free outreach event focused on small, minority, and women-owned construction sub-contracting companies.
The meeting will take place on Tuesday, March 4, from 1- 3 p.m. at the “Pip” Moyer Recreation Center, located at 273 Hilltop Lane, in Annapolis.
The event will include:
- A description of the construction project
- A discussion of upcoming sub-contract bidding opportunities
- A question and answer period
- A chance to meet one-on-one with representatives from the City of Annapolis and CDM Smith/Haskell
They are seeking certified Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) and Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) subcontractors with:
• Experience working on water treatment plants
• Bonding capability in some trades
• Ability to maintain current insurance requirements (general, auto and WC)
• Capability of maintaining staffing required to meet schedule deadlines
• Financial capability to accomplish the work required
To register, go to http://bit.ly/1dJYfeM. For more information, contact Consuella Caudill, the Annapolis Small and Minority Business Enterprise Coordinator at 410-263-7997 or email email@example.com .