"Park easy" is the newest way to Quickly and easily park your car in Downtown Annapolis.
Please click on the link directly below this message that reads "Park Easy Press release" for all the information on this great new service!!
See you there! :)
The Annapolis City parking garages are fully staffed and secure, open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Reserved handicapped spaces are designated at ground-floor accessible entrances. Motorcycles, vans and limos are prohibited. Maximum vehicle height is 6'. Parking lots accommodate oversize vehicles.
City of Annapolis Parking Garages
- Noah Hillman Parking Garage, $20 a Day – 150 Gorman Street
- Gotts Court Parking Garage, $15 a Day – 25 Northwest Street
- Knighton Parking Garage, $10 a Day – 1A Colonial Avenue
- Park Place, $10 a Day - 5 Park Place
- South Street Lot (South Street)
- Donner Lot (Compromise Street) - metered
- Larkin Lot (City Gate Lane)
- Fleet Reserve Lot (Compromise Street) - metered
- City Dock (Dock Street and Susan Campbell Park) - metered
The Annapolis Circulator is a trolley that quickly and efficiently moves individuals from the City’s four parking garages (Hillman, Gott’s, Knighton and Park Place) around the Central Business District, Westgate Circle to Memorial Circle, allowing the public to enjoy the shops, the historic charm, the maritime attractions, the arts, theatre and so much more.