Frequently Asked Questions
- What bus do I catch from church circle to mall?
You can catch the Green or Gold Route from Church Circle and take them to the mall.
- Is there a bus that goes from BWI to Annapolis?
- How often does the stadium shuttle run and what time does it start / stop service?
The Stadium Shuttle will run every 20 minutes, Monday through Friday, 6:40 AM to 7:40 PM. During legislative session, the State Shuttle runs until 10 pm on Mondays.
- How late do the buses run?
Normal Hours of Transit Operations for fixed routes are:
5:30 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday-Saturday
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday
Individual Route schedules may vary. See our schedules HERE
. The Downtown Circulator runs:
6:30 am - 12:00 am Sunday - Thursday
6:30 am - 2:30 am Friday and Saturday The State Shuttle runs:
6:40 am - 8:00 pm Monday - Friday
- Is there a bus to take you to Edgewater?
The Gold Route will take you to Edgewater.
- What is the general fare for the bus routes?
Regular Transit Service: (Fares Effective April 30, 2012)
Reduced Fare for seniors 60 years and over
- A basic one-way fare is $2.00.
- A one day, all day pass, for unlimited rides is $4.00.
- Weekly and Monthly Passes are also available.
- Students and disabled persons who walk to a bus stop.
- This reduced fare is one-half the basic one-way fare.
- Valid photo ID is required, a valid photo ID includes any government issued photo ID, school issued photo ID and/or Medicare card with any valid government issued photo ID.
- The one-way cash fare is double the basic one-way fare.