All visitors must either present a membership card or pass the biometrics reading at the services desk upon arrival. If the guest is not a full member, they must purchase a guest pass to use the facility. Program members are only permitted during registered class times. Use of the facility during non-class times requires the purchase of a guest pass.
Fees are determined annually by the Annapolis City Council.
Children 2 and under are free with paying adult.
Family memberships and adult/spouse memberships require all members to reside at the same address. Proof of residency will be required.
Youth member (Age 3 – 17 yrs)
Senior member (Age 62 +)
Annual memberships are paid in full at time of registration. No refunds for any reason are granted. Monthly rates are per month with a pre-paid three month fee which is non-refundable. Monthly memberships may be cancelled after three months with 30 days notice. Punch cards are valid for one year from date of purchase. All memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable.
*NEW* FY2015 Fees (approved by Annapolis City Council, June 2014) effective July 1, 2014 through June 30, 2015.
PMRC Membership Application – All persons utilizing PMRC must be a member or purchase a guest pass. Full Memberships
– Full members are entitled to use the building for private rentals, register for programs or classes and/or use the facility during non-program times. Program/rental fees also apply. Includes drop-in use of the gymnasium, fitness center, indoor track, indoor playground, and rock climbing wall (member climb times only). Full memberships are valid for one year from date of purchase. Memberships must be paid-in-full via cash,check debit or credit card at time of membership registration. We offer three types of full memberships:
- Annual (12 months)
- 30-Day Access Pass
- 90-Day Access Pass
City Residents are defined as any person living in the corporate limits of the City of Annapolis and paying City taxes. Annapolis mailing addresses or Zip code designations of 21401 or 21403 may or may not qualify one as a City resident. All members must provide proof of residency including drivers license and utility bill or matching address of a paid tax bill.
Non-Residents are defined as any person not paying Annapolis City taxes. An Annapolis mailing address or zip code of 21401 or 21403 does not provide proof of residency. Persons living on United States Naval Academy property do not pay City taxes and so are considered non-residents. Non-residents are welcome to purchase memberships and guest passes.
Any visitor, who does not hold a full membership, must purchase a guest pass to utilize the facility. Those passes are valid for one visit only on the day of purchase. Should visitors leave and want to return in the same day, a second guest pass must be purchased. Guest passes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Spectator Policies for Youth Activities at the Recreation Center
Spectators are permitted in the designated viewing space during class times (a daily pass or membership is not required). Spectators, however, are not permitted to utilize the center amenities.
Proof of Residency
Acceptable documents showing correct name, current date, and current City of Annapolis address include a valid Photo I.D. (School, Military, Drivers License, Passport) and one of the following:
Unpaid Utility Bill
Personal Property Tax Receipt
Additional Information Regarding Memberships:
Members and guests are required to abide by facility rules and regulations. Children must either be supervised by an adult or be enrolled in the Kidz Zone (child care maximum 2 hours; extra fees apply).
1. Youth ages 12 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult while in the facility.
2. All patrons must be dressed with appropriate attire within the facility including shoes and shirts.
3. Alcohol, weapons, chewing gum and/or tobacco products are prohibited in the facility.
4. We reserve the right to perform a physical baggage search of any items brought into the facility.
5. Solicitation within the building or on the park grounds is prohibited.
6. Loitering is prohibited.
7. Foul language is prohibited in the facility and may be cause for removal.
8. Locks must be removed from locker rooms by closing time; items will be removed nightly.
9. Annapolis Recreation and Parks is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items. It is strongly recommended that you lock up items or do not bring valuable items to the Center.
10. Annapolis Recreation and Parks staff reserve the right to ask for membership verification (drivers license/i.d. or membership card) at any time or revoke a membership at any time.
11. Cell phone use is restricted to the hallways and lobby only.
Children 12 years and younger require supervision while in the facility. These children must either be supervised by an adult or be enrolled in the Kidz Zone (child care maximum 2 hours; extra fees apply). Children 12 years and younger must have an adult in the facility at all times.
New Member Tours Available
New members may schedule a free orientation of the facility. Members will tour the facility and learn how to get the most out of their membership.