Fees apply for membership, programs, and guest passes. A limited number of scholarships are available for those with financial hardship. Visitors are welcome in the facility, but in order to use the equipment or participate in a program, they must purchase a Guest Pass. Also, children age 14 and under must be supervised by an adult (parent, guardian, instructor or coach) at all times while at PMRC.
PMRC User Policies
The Center offers a wide variety of recreational and leisure time activities for the entire family. PMRC serves Annapolis area residents with diverse, affordable, high-quality recreational and leisure time activities in a safe, modern, well-maintained facility. The Maryland Department of Natural Resources, Program Open Space grant contributed just under one million dollars towards the project. The architect for the project was Alt Breeding Schwarz Architects, LLC based in Annapolis and the construction was provided by Scheibel Construction located in Huntingtown, Maryland. Healthy Vending Starts Here.
Learn about a recent initiative at PMRC to provide healthy snack and drink options in the vending machines at PMRC! Click here
Monday-Friday: 6 a.m – 9 p.m.
Saturdays: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Sundays: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- 3,000+ square foot fitness center with cardio and strength training equipment
- Three court gymnasium suitable for basketball, volleyball and open gym
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Auxiliary gym for non-court sports
- Exercise rooms for aerobics and dance classes
- Elevated, four lane walking/jogging track (alternates direction every day)
- Ballocity™ indoor playground (all children using Ballocity™ must wear a wristband)
- Kidz Zone Info
- Multi-purpose rooms with warming kitchen and audio/visual equipment
- Locker rooms and showers
- Birthday Parties -- four themes: Rock Climbing Wall, Ballocity™, Sports, Dance (Birthday Party Reservation Form)
Parking - PMRC was built using sustainable technology and practices. One of those practices includes priority parking for low emissions and fuel efficient vehicles. If your vehicle does not meet this criteria, please refrain from parking in the designated parking spaces. To learn more about other sustainable measures that were used to build and sustain the Center, please click here.
The PMRC offers many fitness programs for all ages! Click here to learn more about Personal Training.