Annapolis area residents can enjoy the beauty of the outdoors and the grace of nature at its many community parks and trails. With more than 40 parks and on more than 200 acres of park land, Annapolis is dedicated to the leisure interests of its residents. The parks and trails have a positive influence of the quality of life in Annapolis.
Please check out the City Park Finder web application!
Please refer to the one page listing of City of Annapolis Parks, Trails and Facilities
. This document includes parks, trails and water access locations.
General Park and Trail Information
- Please remember to follow these reminders about using the City's public resources in your neighborhood:
• Park hours are sunrise to sunset.
• Pets that are leashed are welcome in the parks, but please clean up after your pet
• Alcohol is not permitted on park property
• Do not litter in the parks -- help keep our parks clean for everyone’s enjoyment.
If you have any maintenance questions or concerns, please report them to the Parks Maintenance Division at 410-263-7993
. When leaving a message, please be sure to state the park location and a brief description of the situation.
Pavilion Rentals Truxtun Park has three picnic pavilions available for rent year round. Groups of 10 or more must obtain a permit in advance. Pavilions are rented on a first-come, first-serve basis. For the safety and enjoyment for all park users, moon bounces and amplified music are not permitted. Parks/pavilions close at sunset, therefore groups must vacate before that time.
Pavilion Truxtun Park Location Capacity Rate
1* Boat Ramp 100 R $150 / NR $180
2 Skate Park 50 R $100 / NR $130
3 Pool Playground 50 R $100 / NR $130
*pavilion has electricity
To reserve a pavilion, please go to the "Pip" Moyer Recreation Center located at 273 Hilltop Lane or call 410-263-7958. Payment is required when you book your pavilion rental.
Community Wildlife Habitat Program in Annapolis - Working Each Day to Enhance the Bay
- an initiative through the National Wildlife Federation. Learn how you can become a part of this program by e-mailing Marisa Wittlinger
. Check out the brochure